T.A.M.S. a group of Simply AH-mazing People!
T.A.M.S. members please Log In!

We have been receiving messages about members not being able to log in. Be sure to check you actual E-mail(Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) for a message from the Forum with you verification/activation link. Even if you registered, you won't be able to enter until you click on that link.

Also, **NEW** Category added!!!!!!!

*Other Games TAMS Members Play*
Here is where you can promote, recruit and just discuss all the other games you play. We know that TAMSers are gamers at Heart. So that means that with as many games are on Facebook, you are probably playing more than one. If there is another game you are playing, please let us know. If enough people show interest in the game we will create a Facebook T.A.M.S. of it!!! Until then please feel free to use this Forum for the other games you play. TAMS is all about enhancing your gaming pleasure and needs. Happy GAMING!!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place of ALL TAMS groups. We are Family!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CA Army

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike {HMK/T.A.M.S}

AH-mazing Points : 5071
AH-mazing Reputation : 1

CA Army  Empty
PostSubject: CA Army    CA Army  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Doe's it benefit you on playing CA to have your CA friends labeled CA on your friends list. I mean is it better to put your friends in certain groups?
Back to top Go down
Admin
The Leader of TAMS
The Leader of TAMS
Admin

AH-mazing Points : 5293
AH-mazing Reputation : 3

CA Army  Empty
PostSubject: Friend Groups.   CA Army  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:56 pm

I have groups created to everything. I am just O.C.D. when it comes to organization (as you prob already know) It helps me to have every friend in a certain group. That way if I create an event, or need to send a message, I can quickly have access to a certain group of people. To me it just makes it easier to find people also. I am a huge fan or grouping friends, plus I have a little over 2000 friends and not ALL of the play castle age. Now on my other 2 FB accounts they are just for CA so I don't group at all on them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sam.j.case
Duke Troy

Duke Troy

AH-mazing Points : 5070
AH-mazing Reputation : 0

CA Army  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA Army    CA Army  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Also it's eaier for me to know if a member of TAMS or another person playing Castle Age wants to add me as a friend, I have to know what games they are playing. If not, I just leave the request pending.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin of TAMS of DotD
Admin of TAMS of DotD
Terry

AH-mazing Points : 5176
AH-mazing Reputation : 1

CA Army  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA Army    CA Army  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 pm

after like 500+ people to keep up with in different game, yes it definately helps!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CA Army  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA Army    CA Army  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CA Army
Page 1 of 1