T.A.M.S. a group of Simply AH-mazing People!
T.A.M.S. members please Log In!

We have been receiving messages about members not being able to log in. Be sure to check you actual E-mail(Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) for a message from the Forum with you verification/activation link. Even if you registered, you won't be able to enter until you click on that link.

Also, **NEW** Category added!!!!!!!

*Other Games TAMS Members Play*
Here is where you can promote, recruit and just discuss all the other games you play. We know that TAMSers are gamers at Heart. So that means that with as many games are on Facebook, you are probably playing more than one. If there is another game you are playing, please let us know. If enough people show interest in the game we will create a Facebook T.A.M.S. of it!!! Until then please feel free to use this Forum for the other games you play. TAMS is all about enhancing your gaming pleasure and needs. Happy GAMING!!!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering place of ALL TAMS groups. We are Family!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members!

Go down 
+4
Tri-J
BAD BOII TAMS
henry0reilly
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
The Leader of TAMS
The Leader of TAMS
Admin

AH-mazing Points : 5293
AH-mazing Reputation : 3

WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members!   WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Welcome to T.A.M.S.! Here at T.A.M.S. we pride ourselves on not only being an AH-mazing bunch of Gamers, but a close net family as well! This is the Headquarters to one of the fastest growing gaming communities on Facebook.

Here is a little bit of History about the T.A.M.S. Dynasty.

The Original T.A.M.S.~> group the AH-mazing Monster Slayers of Castle Age was started in December of 2009. It was started to enhance and make the game a better experience for whom ever would like to join the group. The group took off and within a few months grew to a size of 1000+ members.

This is a Group dedicated to Help Attack and Assist in Monster Battles on Castle Age!!!

Group Messages:
This is an "ACTIVE" Monster Slayer group, not one of those"Post and Hope" groups! Messages are sent out on a daily base! There will Always be a "Last Call" message sent out at the end of the day listing all URGENT and NEW battle links posted to the group that day! If you are looking for a group that does NOT send out messasges than this is not the group for you!

I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious. ~Vince Lombardi ~

Current Admins of the Group:

* Jade Adkins
* Amethyst Adkins
* Sapphire Pamela Adkins
* Emerald Case
* Tenna Anderson
* Thodoris Loverdos
* Lois Slater
* Sam Case
* Jeremy Johnson
* Sam J Case (creator)

With T.A.M.S. of Castle Age being such a HUGE success it was obvious that the group could expand and cover other games. After all most T.A.M.S. members play other games as well. So that is when T.A.M.S. of Haven was born.

This is a Group dedicated to Help Attack and Assist in Monster Battles on Haven!!!

Current Admins:

* Lois Slater
* Sapphire Pamela Adkins
* Jeremy Johnson
* Amethyst Adkins
* Crystal Dragon
* Jade Adkins
* Tony Erickson
* Sam J Case (creator)

T.A.M.S. of FarmVille was our first "None Monster" battle group. It was created to help others that play the game find Materials and other items they needed for their Farm.

This is a Group dedicated to helping Farmers of FarmVille improve their game playing experience.

Current Admins:

* Lois Slater
* James Bynum
* Sam J Case (creator)

T.A.M.S. of Mafia Wars is just a group where players of the game can post tip and trick they have learned through out the time they have spent playing it. Members can also request help for jobs and item for their collections.

This is a Group dedicated to helping members improve their game playing experience.

Current Admins:

* 'Toniann R Carbone'
* Sam J Case (creator)

T.A.M.S. of FrontierVille was the next addition to the TAMS family. With this being a "NEW" game it was an ideal situation to create a group for it so other can learn as the game increases in popularity. Members can request for Materials and Items needed to complete their Buildings and Collections.

This is a Group dedicated to helping members improve their game playing experience.

Current Admins:

*Shawn Gaming Page
*Sam J Case (creator)

T.A.M.S. of Kingdom of Camelot is also a NEW addition to the TAMS Dynasty! It is still a work in progress, but we are certain it will big a HUGE SUCCESS, just like our other groups!!!!

Current Admins:
* Dennis Eppley
* Sam J Case (creator)

T.A.M.S. of Chronicles of Blood is a NEW addition to the TAMS Family! It is still a work in progress as well, but I am sure GREAT things lie in it future.

Current Admins:
* Eric Corder (Hawaii)
* Sam J Case (creator)

T.A.M.S. of Dawn of the Dragons is the NEWest addition to the TAMS Family! It is still a work in progress as well, but I am sure GREAT things lie in it future. The group has 2 Guilds set up for "In Game" purposes. Both hare the TAMS name if you are looking for a Guild in the Guild list.

Current Admins:
*Terry Hunt
*Sam J Case (Creator)

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sam.j.case
henry0reilly

AH-mazing Points : 5066
AH-mazing Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members!   WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:31 am

I am new to TAMS. I joined because I play Haven on Facebook. I see you also have a group for Mafia Wars - I play on MySpace and Facebook. Looking forward to good things.
Back to top Go down
BAD BOII TAMS

AH-mazing Points : 5066

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members!   WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:23 am

YES NOW WERE IN FOR SOME FUN...I BEEN A MEMBER OF TAMS FOR A WHILE NOW AND ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE OF IT YOU GUYS AND GALS NEVER LET ME DOWN...EVER AND FOR THAT I AM THANKFUL. HEY SAM THINK I COULD HELP MOD THE PAGE? I HAVE SOME INTERESTING IDEAS AND A COUPLE OF LITTLE GOODIES TO THROW IN. clown
Back to top Go down
Tri-J
Admin of TAMS and Haven
Admin of TAMS and Haven

AH-mazing Points : 5068

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members!   WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Don't Forget The EEC Sam
Back to top Go down
Maya Elandra

AH-mazing Points : 5068
AH-mazing Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members!   WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:31 am

Thumbs up TAMS and Sam The Ah-Mazing for coming up with this cool Forum! cheers

I am in TAMS Castle Age and Farmville and always looking forward to your updates especially in Farmville since TAMS is the first group of Farmville that I know and the site been really helpful. sunny
Back to top Go down
Bri

AH-mazing Points : 5065
AH-mazing Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members!   WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:01 pm

New Member of T.A.M.S.

Was invited by Shawn. I go by Bri or Bri Star on most of the facebook games.

Thank you for the invite.
Back to top Go down
fionap80

fionap80

AH-mazing Points : 5064

PostSubject: Go TAMS!!!   WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:11 am

Hey guys!! I've played castle age for only a little while and joined TAMS straight away my name is fiona [TAMS] - used my points to change it!! haha Wink The amount of support is amazing and have some very loyal friends who regularly click and assist. The only thing I'm not sure of is how you get those points for reputation?? I'll have a look around for an answer...until then happy slaying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terry
Admin of TAMS of DotD
Admin of TAMS of DotD
Terry

AH-mazing Points : 5176

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members!   WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm

I'm not only new to this forum but also new as adm. of TAMS dotd group!! dragons of the dawn has a forum on here & scroll down in the home section to find it & join that group also!! there is info there that you can add me as an army member as well. I also play CA & my name there is Paladin Terry {CADS} {+ DM +} so you can look me up there &add me as well thnx to all who read & reply & you all are truly AH-mazing!! go TAMS!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members!   WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME T.A.M.S. Members!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T.A.M.S. a group of Simply AH-mazing People! :: Welcome Members!! :: New Members Click here!-
Jump to: